The Project Manager will be responsible for implementing project management best practices to ensure the successful completion of their assigned project. He/she will manage cross-departmental resources to meet project deliverables and budgetary constraints in a timely manner, while driving sales targets with a fast-paced and results-driven Business creation team. The Sales/Project Manager will interface with clients and cross-functional departments, and report directly to upper-management.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Clearly define and communicate project scope, timeline, key deliverables, and roles and responsibilities of members involved, so as to create an efficient and effective project team.
- Develop, track and update project schedule and hold all team players accountable to meet timeline expectations.
- Proactively manage risks and report potential problems to management and relevant parties.
- Proactively manage customer expectations and relationships.
- Support sales and marketing efforts, including but not limited to developing customer leads, understanding product requirements and project feasibility, and clearly communicating potential business opportunities with upper-management.
- Provide regular feedback to functional technical managers towards the performance of project resources
- Travel to outside labs, customer sites and R&D/production facilities in Shenzhen, China as necessary to monitor project progress.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of electrical and/or mechanical engineering. Industry specific sales experience a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrate a track record of leading cross-functional teams to execute technical projects and close sales.
- Demonstrate superior organizational and inter-personal skill and the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Be a motivated, results-oriented individual who is willing to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Be a strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) so as to effectively direct and communicate with a cross-functional global team, spanning sales, R&D, procurement, production and logistics departments.
- Possess min. 3 yrs project management and electrical sales experience in relevant industries. Examples of relevant industries include but are not limited to consumer electronics, robotics, high-tech consumer and LED lighting, semi-Econductor/IC manufacturing, etc.
-Immediate available is preferred
-Location: Science Park, Shatin
We offer attractive package including double pay, medical & dental insurance, 5-day work. Interested parties, please send detailed resume with expected salary and date availability by email to email@example.com